Saturday, June 26, 2010

keep on keepin on

So the past few days I realized there are not whole lot of places around here to start seriously training to be a runner. I have however stepped up my game with what I have. I have been taking the dog around the complex twice every time we walk now and  I have been adding in a dip in the pool. Although I don't do serious laps i have been doing some and I have been stretching in the water. It has been nice. Hopefully I will be settled into a job here soon and then a new place to live and can get real serious. However, for now I am working on making sure that I will be ready to do that.

1 comment:

  1. Keep it up! Go here and read her story. Start from the begining. She will inspire and has had set backs. http://pastaqueen.com/blog

    Also, go here and read her story (again start from the beginning). She too will inspire and has had some setbacks. They each have a very distinct viewpoint and we can all learn from each. http://www.dietgirl.org/dietgirl


    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete